Edible chocolate chip cookie dough that’s egg-free and totally safe to eat.
Who else can’t resist eating the cookie dough whilst making cookies? I know we shouldn’t… but you just can’t help it right!
This cookie dough is super delicious and tastes just like the real thing! It’s sweet, sugary, packed with chocolate chips, and super addictive.
It’s super versatile, so feel free to pop in any add-ins you like. It tastes amazing in ice cream, no-bake cheesecakes, as cake decoration, or just eaten straight from the bowl of course.
Make sure you heat-treat the flour first as this kills any bacteria that can be found in raw flour.
I hope you love this as much as I do. Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram at Fitwaffle Kitchen. I love seeing your creations!
No Bake Cookie Dough
- 115 g unsalted butter softened
- 100 g light brown sugar
- 50 g granulated sugar
- 30 ml milk any
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150 g plain flour heat treated
- 1 tsp salt
- 150 g chocolate chips
- First, heat-treat your flour. Place it in a bowl and cover with cling film then microwave on high for 1min20. Alternatively, spread it out on a baking tray and bake in the oven at 160C for 5 minutes. Let it cool fully before using in the recipe
- In a large mixing bowl, using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, cream together the softened butter and both sugars until combined
- Mix in the milk and vanilla extract until combined
- Fold in the heat-treated flour and salt
- Add your chocolate chips and fold these through the mix
- Scoop into a bowl to eat straight away or store in the fridge. Enjoy!
- Store in a jar or sealed container, in the fridge for up to 5 days
- Tip: Roll into small balls and freeze, then add to ice cream to make cookie dough ice cream!