Biscoff lovers, I got you! If you’re a huge fan of Lotus Biscoff, you have to try these No-Bake Biscoff Pie Bars!
I called them ‘pie bars’ because they have a crumbly crust (like a cheesecake or a pie), a silky smooth Lotus Biscoff spread filling, and a sweet cream cheese topping. All the layers of a pie, but served in squares, rather than slices like you’d usually expect from a pie.
They’re super quick and easy to make with just 5-ingredients, and there’s literally no-baking involved!
All you need is, Lotus Biscoff biscuits (you may also know them as Speculoos), butter, Lotus Biscoff spread (also known as cookie butter), Cream cheese, and icing sugar (powdered sugar for my American friends).
They’re great for any time of the year, but I personally love these in the warmer months, as they’re nice and cold, almost refreshing. Just store them in the fridge, then grab a fork and enjoy one in the garden or curled up in front of the TV.
These were a huge hit on Instagram and I really hope you enjoy these Biscoff pie bars as much as I do! If you’re looking for more Lotus Biscoff recipes, why not try this Lotus Biscoff Loaf Cake!
5-Ingredient Biscoff Pie Bars
Base and Filling:
- 200 g Lotus biscuits finely crushed
- 60 g unsalted butter melted
- 400 g Biscoff spread melted (+40g for the topping)
Cream Cheese Layer:
- 115 g full-fat cream cheese room temperature
- 30 g unsalted butter softened
- 260 g icing sugar sifted
For the base
- Line an 8x8” baking tray with non-stick baking paper
- Finely crush the Lotus biscuits using a food processor or a bag and rolling pin
- Pour them into a bowl and mix with the melted butter until fully combined
- Firmly press the mix into the prepared baking tray
- Pour melted Biscoff spread over the top, smoothing it out to the edges
- Freeze for 20 minutes
For the topping
- In a medium bowl, using a hand whisk, whisk together the softened butter, cream cheese, and icing sugar until smooth and creamy
- Spread the topping evenly over the Biscoff spread
- Drizzle melted Biscoff spread over the topping, then swirl it through with a knife
- Sprinkle some Biscoff crumbs around the edge to finish
- Refrigerate for 1 hour until the topping is firm
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Enjoy!