If you love soft and chewy cookies and you also love Nutella, this is a match made in heaven right here!
I’m not gonna lie, I even shocked myself at how good these turned out!
I’m going to tell you now, I rolled these with my hands before I purchased my trusty cookie scoop, and they were pretty messy… but that’s part of the fun right! If you have a cookie scoop and it’s a warm day or your Nutella is particularly oily, I would recommend using the scoop if you don’t want extra moisturised hands!
Despite the oily-ness, I trusted the process, I did my due diligence and let them cool fully on the tray, and honestly, they turned out better than I could have hoped.
Once baked and cooled, these cookies were soft and chewy with crisp edges – they just melt in your mouth!
I used M&M’s in mine for a bit of colour (and I mean, who doesn’t love M&M’s!?), but you could totally omit the M&M’s or swap them for chocolate chips, white chocolate chips would be great, maybe even add in some chopped hazelnuts or some Reese’s peanut butter chips if you have them (one of my favs)! They’re super versatile, almost anything would taste great.
If you or someone you know is a huge Nutella fan, make this your next quick and easy bake. If you’re looking for something else using Nutella, try these No-bake Mini Nutella and Oreo Cheesescakes!
I also have plenty more Nutella recipes on my Instagram and TikTok page. Have fun!
4-Ingredient Nutella Cookies
- 300 g Nutella
- 85 g plain flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C (fan)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula until fully combined. You should have a thick, cookie dough texture
- If adding any extra's like chocolate chips or M&M's, fold them in now
- Scoop up about 2 tablespoons of the dough and roll it into a ball. You should have 6 balls in total. If the mix is a bit oily in your hands, don't worry, they will turn out fine 🙂
- Place on a large cookie sheet or a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper at least 4 inches apart. You may need to cook them in batches if you're baking tray is quite small
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the edges are crisp
- Allow to cool on the tray for at least 15 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Once they cool fully, they will no longer be oily. Enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days
- Feel free to add in any flavour chocolate chips, M&M's, chopped nuts or anything you wish
- If your cookies are oily, this may be down to the temperature of your Nutella or your room temperature. It may also be down to any optional add-ins listed above. Once the cookies are fully cooled, they will no longer be oily
amazing food i love it
Let me first start off saying I love Fitwaffle Kitchen. I’m subscribed to her channel and she truly is amazing at what she does. Now for this recipe, I got everything needed and the recipe turned out great. Similar but not exactly like it, I live in the US so conversions are a bit different. Overall this is one of the easiest and best recipes I ever done.